perjantai 30. elokuuta 2013

Some outfits form August

Hi everyone!

This is going to be just a boring outfit post again, shame on me! I really would like to do some deeper posts but I'm always run out of time! ;__; I just started my studies at the University of Helsinki and it feels like it's going to be a hell, so I might not be able to post so often.

First outfit I wore for the street flea market of Vaasankatu! I look like a Disney character from the eighties haha.

Jacket Diesel (vintage), shorts and socks American apparel and shoes Jeffrey Campbell. Others second hand.
 ...aaaand this is what I bought from that flea market! Well, only the blouse, the collar and the bag are from there but everything else is from flea markets also (only the socks are new). I wore this outfit for the Night of the arts! I think emerald green, black and muted tones are going to be the ones I'll use this coming Autumn.
   
Socks Lindex, everything else second hand.

































Regards,

Anna



4 kommenttia: